Terms of Service
Durrah Jewelry has been created with love and care. Make that love last by following these instructions. The pieces are made of beautiful and lustrous sterling silver plated with 22kt gold, rhodium or ruthenium. Well-worn sterling silver develops a lovely patina - the glow and darkened areas personalized by you over time.
Silver jewelry naturally tarnishes over time. To prevent this, you should wear the pieces daily. Always protect your DJ good from knocks, scratches, chemicals, sunlight, extreme heat, and cold. We recommend removing jewelry when you shower or bathe, and particularly when on the beach, in the sea or in chlorinated water. Jewelry should always be put on last, after cosmetics, perfume, hairspray, and other chemical substances that can be corrosive. And of course, remove the jewelry before household chores.
Keep your jewelry clean with a lint-free cloth (Or even silver polishing cloth) after each wear and place individually into our travel case to prevent scratches and tangles. To remove heavier tarnish, wash your silver jewelry with warm water and mild soap. Never use anything but a clean cotton cloth. We do not recommend using jewelry cleaners or any other abrasives.
STANDARDS OF EXCELLENCE
We believe three main factors contribute to our high standards of quality and excellence: raw materials, style and design, and craftsmanship. This is why we have the best materials and craftsmen behind our designs.
Each order is carefully packaged and insured to ensure safe delivery — and for your peace of mind.
STANDARD SHIPPING (5 - 7 days): $10
EXPEDITED SHIPPING (3 days): $20
OVERNIGHT SHIPPING (1 day): $35
For any rush inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that the following terms and conditions apply to all international orders:
• The order recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws, regulations and restrictions of the destination country.
• Prices and shipping fees do not include brokerage fees, import and customs duties, Value Added Taxes (“VAT”), tariffs, and other fees that may be levied by the destination country, all of which are the responsibility of the purchaser. Durrah Jewelry is not responsible for brokerage fees, import and customs duties, Value Added Taxes (“VAT”), tariffs, and any other associated fees.
• All costs incurred on a refused delivery because of high custom or brokerage fees, duties, taxes or restrictions imposed by the country of destination are the responsibility of the purchaser.
• All international orders regardless of payment method are subject to order verification.
• For product returns, the purchaser is the exporter from the destination country and is responsible for compliance with all laws, regulations and restrictions of the destination country. Title and risk of loss transfer to Durrah Jewelry upon Durrah Jewelry’s receipt of the returned product. All costs of return must be prepaid by the purchaser.
LOST OR DAMAGED PACKAGES
• Once your order is picked up by a carrier, we are not responsible for damages or delay in delivery time.
• In the case of a lost or stolen package, we, the shipper, will immediately file a claim with the mail carrier on your behalf and come to a resolution. When filing a “lost in transit” or “stolen package” report, it can take anywhere from 8-10 business days for the claim to be completed. Durrah Jewelry is unable to replace the lost or stolen item until the claim is completed with the mail carrier.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
At Durrah Jewelry we want you to be satisfied with your purchase. Therefore, you may exchange your Durrah Jewelry within ten business days by following the steps below:
Please contact email@example.com with the purchaser’s name and Order ID within 10 business days of receiving your item and a customer service representative will contact you within 2 business days. All return items must be received within 14 business days of receiving the item.
Once approved for an exchange, you will receive an email with a Return Authorization Number and instructions for returning your item. We will not accept packages without a Return Authorization Number, required paperwork or packaging.
All shipping fees associated with exchanges are the responsibility of the customer.
Please allow 2-4 business days for your return/exchange to be processed by a customer care representative.
Please note that personalized or custom items are not eligible for a return or exchange.
*Note for international returns or exchanges: Shipping, customs, and other taxes on international returns or exchanges must be paid fully by the customer.
JEWELRY PURCHASED DIRECTLY FROM DURRAH JEWELRY
Repairs are reviewed on a case-by-case basis and additional charges may apply. Allow 6-8 weeks for all repairs. Rush repairs are not accepted.
The following steps will guide you in repairing your jewelry.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org noting the reason for your repair and the name of the purchaser. A customer service representative will contact you within 2 business days.
If approved, you will receive an email with instructions for shipping your repair.
Within 6-8 weeks, once your repair is complete, a customer care representative will provide you with a tracking number for your shipment.
JEWELRY PURCHASED DIRECTLY FROM AUTHORIZED DURRAH JEWELRY RETAILER
If your jewelry was purchased through one of our approved retailers and is damaged within one year of purchase, please contact the retailer to coordinate the repair.
For all international repairs, please contact email@example.com Any issues with merchandise will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
TERMS AND CONDITIONSDurrah Jewelry retains full unrestricted rights to all jewelry designs, whether custom or standard, and may choose to market jewelry based on these designs at its sole discretion.